Teeth whitening immensely affect the way a person looks. It makes you look nice and conversation-ready. Whiter and brighter teeth sure helps increase your confidence.
There is a tissue under it which is naturally yellow in color. How much of that yellow-ness appears outside greatly depends on the thickness of the outer layer called ‘enamel.’ Thicker the enamel, whiter the teeth.
There is no such thing as “permanent teeth whitening.” A dental procedure could last for more than two years, but that requires frequent visits and a lot of money. The enamel tends to get stained very often, and the least you could do is to try and remove them by using a good teeth whitening toothpaste regularly.
Here we look at some of the best teeth whitening toothpastes
- Made from highly-rich elements, this product has a very fast effect. The timeline varies as per the user, but some even claim that it shows result in just 1-2 treatments.
- It can be used occasionally as well as daily as it has no side-effects.
- It is one of the best purifiers out there.
- A superb alternative to toothpaste, Crest claims that it will whiten your teeth “25X better”.
- Just place the strip in your mouth for about 30 minutes and see the magic. It stays put until you remove it. Talking and drinking would not affect it.
- It is advised not to brush your teeth right before you use this as it may cause your gums problems. Wait for 30 minutes or so after removing it and then brush.
- The best part is it lasts almost twice as long as a toothpaste (about 6 months)
- It contains no harsh chemicals. As the tagline says, it is “natures answer to teeth whitening.” It comprises of natural ingredients only and is very much suitable for kids.
- It has a minty taste and is not at all gravelly like other charcoal toothpaste.
- Just apply a small amount, brush for 2-3 minutes and rinse. You will see the effect.
- Having sensitive teeth and desiring whiter teeth, are two of the most common dental concerns of everybody. This toothpaste kills two birds with one stone.
- It gives you relief from the pain you experience when you eat something too hot or too cold and whitens your teeth in the process.
- It mainly focuses on the sensitivity issue and is not as effective in the teeth whitening department as other toothpastes in this list, but your teeth will be noticeably whiter.
- A very small amount at a time is sufficient, and even a 4-ounce tube lasts very long.
- It is a highly recommended teeth whitening product.
- It is made from organic ingredients like activated coconut charcoal and sodium bicarbonate.
- It removes bacteria and fungi that cause bad odor and tooth-decay and whitens your teeth in the process.
- It is very gentle on your gums.
- Apply a small amount of black pearl, brush for three minutes and then rinse your mouth properly to remove the charcoal
- To get the best out of this product, it is advised to mix it with mud mouth tooth powder.
- Colgate has been one of the most popular and trusted toothpaste brands in the world, and there is a reason for that.
- It provides your teeth with 24/7 protection from sensitivity for a very long time.
- It has a minty flavor which prevents bad breath.
- The ingredients used in the toothpaste are all FDA approved
- It is advised to use a brush with soft bristles and not to brush your teeth rigorously as it may cause enamel erosion, in turn, causing the dentin to be exposed. That is the reason for sensitive teeth.
- We have already discussed the effect of charcoal and artificial ingredients on teeth, but this product has its unique features as well
- This toothpaste is certified by Leaping Bunny which is an international certification standard for various cosmetic products. It also means that it has never been tested on animals.
- It is PETA trusted as well.
- It is fluoride free which is also mentioned in the name which makes it perfect for kids under 3 because although a beneficial mineral, it is difficult to teach kids to spit and fluoride accumulation on the teeth for too long may cause discoloration of teeth.
- It is also SLS free which means there is not excess foaming when your brush for a little longer.
- Harsh stains like that of tobacco or berries could prove to be a tough task to remove
- Rembrandt uses polishers to remove stains and also prevents future staining of teeth with the help of tetra-potassium pyrophosphate.
- Within 2-3 weeks you will get the desired result.
- While it obviously lasts longer than a few weeks, it is advised by dentists that this should only be a temporary product in your lifestyle so make sure you stop using it as soon as its purpose is served.
- This toothpaste is 2-in-1 as well.
- If you want to counter problems of bleeding gums and stained teeth, then look no further.
- Compared to any sodium monofluorophosphate toothpaste out there, it is way more effective on your teeth.
- It has proven to be a powerful product in battling gingivitis, and the lack of harsh ingredients in it makes it a proper fit for teeth whitening.
- It comes in a 3.4 ounce, super-lightweight tube and only a small amount is enough.
Whether you are set for a date or a family function or even an interview, having white and healthy teeth sure works in your favor when approaching a task. These remedies will definitely help you achieve your goal for a healthy lifestyle.